- ACS are awarded a 400 Tonne steel detailing contract for Turners Packaging Warehouse extension in Soham, UK.
- ACS commence steel detailing on a 700 Tonne contract for a new HQ and production facility for Rayner, UK.
- ACS BIM Modelling services are engaged to create a virtual 3D model using Revit to show the construction sequence and materials of the building façade for the Citizen M Hotel in London. The 3D BIM model is used to facilitate the sign-off of the façade design allowing the early procurement of long lead materials.
- ACS Project Manager Brian Kenneally, attended the Tekla – UK Technical Roadshow at the Clarion Hotel in Dublin on the 9th October 2013 where the new aspects of Tekla Structures 19 were reviewed. Drawing templates, editing tools and Tekla BIMsight were the main topics of discussion. The event provided a great opportunity to catch up with Tekla’s technical support team and meet with other steel detailers on the day.
- Managing Director of ACS Michael Kenneally, is to be one of the key note speakers at the CITA Technology Workshop at the Davenport Hotel in Dublin on the 25th September 2013 where the topic will be Digital Fabrication.
- ACS launch their new website.
- ACS are awarded a 1400 Tonne steel detailing contract for the Microsoft DB2 Data Centre in Grange Castle Business Park, Dublin 22.
- ACS have been engaged by its client to provide steel detailing services for a 40 tonne project for the CIT Create Building at Cork Institute of Technology.
- ACS complete, using REVIT, – 3D BIM Model for BASF – The Chemical Company, Little Island, Cork.
- ACS win contract to provide steel detailing & BIM services for a 700 tonne steel structure for a Morrisons Supermarket in Cardiff
- ACS complete a 4000 Tonne steel detailing project for the IE43 Bio-Pharmaceutical plant at Eli Lilly, Kinsale, Co. Cork.