BIM – Building Information Modelling
Our Building Information Modelling (BIM) service provides the client with an intelligent 3D model of their development. Using the model we carry out a Virtual Construction Analysis of the building to test for construct-ability and potential conflicts.
The results of this analysis allow us to accurately predict how various construction disciplines’ designs will integrate on-site, thus eliminating costly time delays due to potential on-site clashes and design changes.
Our BIM process can begin at either the concept / planning phase or pre-construction phase. Combining information from the Architectural, Structural and MEP design teams we create an intelligent 3D Virtual As-Built Model. This can contain as much information as the client requires, even down to the fit-out and finishes of the building.
Benefits Derived From Using BIM:
- Improved communication between all project participants
- Co-ordination of all design disciplines through the BIM
- Accurate Quantity Take-off directly from the model
- Facilitates early procurement process
- Facilitates off-site manufacturing
- Clarity in construction sequencing
- Reduces the impact of design changes
- Reduces Waste
- Savings in cost and time
- Value Engineering
Building Information Modeling (BIM) Provides:
- Bills of Quantities
- Detailed Drawings and Sections
- NC Files for electronic transfer of data for manufacture i.e.Structural Steel
- Program Scheduling
- Conflict detection between Construction disciplines
- Improved spacial understanding
Cooling Tower, Ireland
Industrial Refrigeration Company
Giants Causeway, Visitors Centre
Giants Causeway Visitors Centre
Co Antrim, Northern Ireland
Citizen M Hotel, London.
Citizen M Hotel, BIM – Construction Simulation
Institute of Technology Tallaght, Dublin